Introduction

Om Sai Ram
Dear Sai Devotees.Iam the devotee of shri shirdi sai nath. This blog is started mainly with the intention to spread the power and greatness of sai baba to all the devotees and all the visitors of this blog.Sai baba is a very great god.We cannot praise about him and his mahatyam in words.Only those who have true faith and trust on him will know about his power and greatness.All those devotees of sai baba will have atleast one to many experience(s) with him including me.I want all those devotees experiences to be written and shared by all and know about sai baba's power and his love on his devotees.Iam kindly requesting all the sai devotees to write and share their experience(s) experienced with shri shirdi sai baba to all other devotees
Thank you
Om Sai Ram

Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

I kindly request all the sai devotees to share their experience(s).please send  your experience to my mail id so that i will immediately post your experience on my blog.please help me in spreading the greatness of sai baba to all.
thank you
my email id :
rpsai33@gmail.com

No comments:

Search This Blog